- The Mebel Exhibition was launched in Moscow in 1974.
- The exhibition proudly carries the labels of UFI – the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry, and RUEF – the Russian Union of Exhibitions and Fairs.
- Since 2003 Mebel has been supported by the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade; auspices has been provided by the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and Moscow City Government.
- The event is supported by leading timber unions and associations: the Russian Union of Timber Industrialists and Exporters, Association of Furniture and Woodworking Enterprises of Russia, Centromebel ZAO and Centrlesexpo OAO.
“The furniture market has good prospects and the Mebel exhibition contributes to the development of business contacts of its participants to the utmost. The exhibition enables to solve business problems concerning engagement of partners, potential buyers and customers and facilitates the development of furniture production taking into account the experience of the best foreign specialists”, Deputy Chairman of the State Duma Committee on Industry Pavel Dorokhin
“The exhibition is interesting as it always has been. In my opinion, it demonstrates a variety of the products presented at the Russian furniture market like no other. We have been participating in this exhibition since 1994 as an official German pavilion and I think this tendency will remain unchanged for the next few years”, Alexander Oswald, Director of the Competence Center East run by the Association of the German Furniture Industry
“Exhibitions have always been a show of the positive changes that had taken place. I hope the Mebel exhibition will be an important show of our achievements further on”, Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation Georgy Kalamanov.
THE 26th INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION FOR FURNITURE, FITTINGS AND UPHOLSTERY
Mebel is the largest annual furniture show and the main industry event in Russia and Eastern Europe. Every autumn Expocentre brings together leading global brands and manufacturers, designers and interior decorators to showcase new collections and the best items of the furniture fashion. Participating in the exhibition everyone gets a great chance to enjoy business communication and find new opportunities for development.
The exhibition presents the latest trends of the furniture market and brings together manufacturers and distributors with customers. The exposition includes a great variety of elite and budget furniture for bedrooms, dining rooms, living rooms, nurseries and kitchens, as well as couches and armchairs, fittings, finishing materials and various decor items.
With support from:
Under the patronage of the
The Exhibition is certified by
Mounting: November 19 – 23, 2014 from 8.00 to 20.00
November 24 – 27, 2014 from 10.00 to 18.00
November 28, 2014 from 10.00 to 16.00
November 28, 2014 from 16.00 to 20.00
November 29 - December 1, 2014 from 8.00 to 20.00
The Mebel Exhibition is held:
with the assistance and participation of:
- Russian Union of Timber Industrialists and Exporters
- Centromebel ZAO
- Centrlesexpo OAO
- Association of Furniture and Woodworking Enterprises of Russia
Preview of Accompanying Events
The key event of Mebel'2012 is the 5th Forum of Manufacturers and Dealers – Furniture as a Business – the main business event of the Russian and CID furniture markets.
Its main aim is to build partnerships among furniture professionals and to hold discussions on the most relevant problems of the industry. Over 200 delegates from 80 cities and towns of Russia, the CIS, Europe and Asia will come together to talks about issues of the development of the Russian furniture industry.
Participants include founders, general directors and top managers of the largest furniture manufacturers, dealers and retailers.
In addition to workshops aimed at the Russian market, the event features a special section devoted to problems facing non-Russian companies trying to enter the Russian market.
- Furniture market'2013: real threats and hidden opportunities. Ups and downs of WTO entry
- Special focus: retail technologies
- Virtual fields for real profits. Internet promotion and sale of furniture
- Sale engine: operational manual. Furniture advertising: from a customer to a loyal buyer
- Efficient work of wholesale departments on the exhibition market
- Conflict management with customers. What to know about laws and demands to sellers and furniture manufacturers to maintain your positions
- Special master class: merchandizing in a furniture salon
Leaders of the market will share their experience. Among them are Shatura, Ronikon, Mobel&Zeit, Maria, PlazaReal, KIKA/Hoff and many others. The Forum will also include master classes of the best furniture experts.
MEBEL IS EXPOCENTRE'S LARGEST AND MOST WELL-KNOWN IN RUSSIA AND EASTERN EUROPE FURNITURE SHOW
The Mebel Exhibition: Leading International Furniture Brands Under One Roof
One of the features of Mebel is a great number of non-Russian companies participating in the show.
This year, 15 countries have already announced their participation supported by their governments. They include Italy, Spain, Portugal, France, Romania, Germany, Bulgaria, Egypt, Iran, Serbia and others.
Foreign exhibitors believe that the Mebel Exhibition, which gives every opportunity to showcase products in the best light possible, is one of the essential tools for coming to the Russian market. This year, foreign exhibitors include ARREDO CLASSIC , MOZZO GIORGIO, IL PARALUME, CAMEL GROUP LA FENICE, HAREM (Italy); RAUMPLUS, RAUCH, NOLTE KUCHEN, SUDDECOR, SANDVIK (Germany); ADC, MAB (Portugal); JELA JAGODINA, GIR (Serbia); FOUR CORNER, EDU FUN (Egypt); GRASS (Austria), and others.
Permanent Russian exhibitors are Katysha, Ufamebel, Stolplit, Novo mebel, Miassmebel, Kostroma mebel, etc.
This season's first comers are DELPAS (Serbia), LUIS SILVA (Portugal), CUVRO CEMERE (Italy).
Mebel's commercial efficiency
- 92% of exhibitors reach their goals and talk about positive results of their participation in the exhibition
- 75% of exhibitors are permanent participants in the Mebel Exhibition
Geography of Exhibitors
Over five days of Mebel'2013, more than 50 000 visitors attended the event. Over 50% of the visitors came from various Russian regions and the CIS countries; 10% represented other countries. These visitors are potential partners interested in signing deals, representatives of manufacturing enterprises, distributors and dealers, as well as individual customers looking for the latest offers.
Status of Exhibitors
Over 90% of the visitors are decision-makers or influence decision-making about purchasing in their companies.
Activity Areas of Exhibitors
- 40% - representatives of manufacturers of furniture and components
- 38% - retail of furniture and allied products
- 23% - wholesale companies
- 21% - interior designers
- 9% - end customers
- 4% - corporate clients
THE MEBEL INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION: ALL INDUSTRY SECTORS UNDER ONE ROOF
Exposition is conveniently separated into seven zones. This separation makes navigation through the exhibition easy and helps to significantly increase the number of clients and potential customers.
Style: classic and contemporary furniture from across the world
Comfort: residential upholstered and cabinet furniture; upholstery materials
Components: components and fittings for furniture production
Kitchen: World of Kitchen: furniture, household appliances and accessories
Office: office and commercial furniture
Dream: mattresses and fillers
Decor: furniture and interior decor items
Build-up: October 1-5, 2014
Running: October 6-10, 2014
Breakdown: October 11-13, 2014